A final report must be sent to the Foundation by the date specified on the Grant Agreement. The Grant Report should be organized under the following headings:
"New proposals should not be submitted at the same time as the report"
- Brief summary of project and its goals
- Assessment and analysis of whether intended outcome was realized
- Description of any unforeseen challenges and what was or will be done to address them
- A table showing detailed original budget figures, actual revenues and expenses, and variances (differences between budget figures and actual revenues and expenses)
- Explanation of any variance from original budget
- List of additional funding that was secured