A final report must be sent to the Foundation by the date specified in the award letter.
New proposals should not be submitted at the same time as the final report for the previous grant
- Brief summary of project and its goals
- Assessment and analysis of whether intended outcome was realized
- Description of any unforeseen challenges and what was or will be done to address them
- A table showing detailed original budget figures, actual revenues and expenses, and variances (differences between budget figures and actual revenues and expenses)
- Explanation of any variance from original budget
- List of additional funding that was secured